If you are magnetic on the telephone, fearless about calling the next opportunity, and love real estate, then this could be a very rewarding position for you. We are looking for an amazing telemarketer (Inside Sales Agent) to work hand-in-hand with our award-winning MG Residential Sales Team agents to buy and sell homes across the DC metro area.
No real estate experience is necessary, although sales experience, particularly call-center or inside sales, is essential. We will train a candidate worthy of investment on the real estate aspects of this position (it is expected that the candidate would ultimately obtain a real estate license). Licensed real estate agents who are fearless about lead generating on the phone are especially encouraged to apply.
We look for people who draw energy from talking to people and who create urgency and optimism in the achievement of goals. Top candidates will be highly motivated, results oriented, and passionate about real estate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries and outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of field agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving DC-area real estate market, accurately present MG Residential’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Commitment to learning and growth through regular attendance at team meetings and lead generation sessions
- Regular attendance at client events and team-sponsored education seminars
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (real estate industry experience or licensed real estate agent preferable but not required, will be required to get license)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be naturally comfortable on the phone: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Outlook, MOJO (SaaS phone and dialing technology), Sales Force (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
To apply, please send a cover letter with why you believe your skills and experience may be a great match for our company, along with a resume to Stephanie@menkitigroup.com
ABOUT THE MENKITI GROUP
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, the Menkiti Group has invested over $140 million in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed over 600,000 square feet of residential and commercial property, and has brokered the sale of over $1 billion in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $1.8 billion in 2015 sales.
MG Residential is a dynamic and rapidly-growing team that is focused on providing high quality representation to buyers and sellers as well as investment advisory services to individual and institutional investors in Washington, DC. We are affiliated with Keller Williams Capital Properties, the fasted growing residential brokerage in the area.