At The Menkiti Group, we are dedicated to the mission of transforming lives and communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore your career trajectory with us. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with business development and management experience to join MG Residential, our award-winning residential sales team. MG Residential closed over $100m in volume in 2015, and is poised to lead the Menkiti Group’s regional expansion. This is a critical leadership position at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead continued growth and future expansion of sales team into new geographic farms in emerging neighborhoods;
- Leading strategic initiatives to recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the team;
- Oversee the hiring, leadership and development of the team leadership and staff, as well as ensure they are properly trained, coached, and held accountable to high performance standards;
- Manage and accelerate the financial performance of the team, paying close attention to, and making necessary adjustments to key financial indicators, to maximize profitability;
- Refine core operating systems within the team to allow for scale into new geographic farms; and
- Participate corporate management and leadership initiatives to ensure effective marketing and sales penetration into new markets.
- Have in-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Experience in a high-growth environment preferred
- Ability to build powerful relationships and develop business and a bench of talent effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
- A background in real estate sales and/or management with an exceptional track record in those endeavors
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Top candidates will be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, possess the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize. A commitment to quality, composure under pressure, and a positive outlook are paramount.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
ABOUT THE MENKITI GROUP
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, the Menkiti Group has invested over $100 million in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed over 600,000 square feet of residential and commercial property, and has brokered the sale of over $550 million in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $1.7 billion in 2015 sales.
MG Residential is a dynamic and rapidly-growing team that is focused on providing high quality representation to buyers and sellers as well as investment advisory services to individual and institutional investors in Washington, DC. We are affiliated with Keller Williams Capital Properties, the fasted growing residential brokerage in the area.