Be a part of the Menkiti Group Residential Team
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
If you have a passion for real estate and love working with people, this could be a very rewarding position for you. The Menkiti Group is dedicated to the mission of transforming lives and communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore your career trajectory with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated Office Coordinator to join MG Residential, our residential sales team. The Office Coordinator is a role that is essential to the rapid growth of a residential sales team that will sell over 200 homes across the DC Metro area this year.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Office Coordinator has a central role within the residential sales team with responsibilities that include:
- Conducting regular property visits
- Tracking and maintaining property keys, and lockboxes, and panels/ riders
- Preview upcoming properties
- Updating property signs
- Delivering marketing materials to the properties
- Managing property records
- Assist sellers in coordinating, scheduling and meeting contractors, stagers, photographers, cleaners, etc.
- Prepare & facilitate the execution of transaction paperwork
- Coordinating showings of properties
- Consolidate and prioritize messages, requests, meeting responses, and key tasks and coordinate follow up and follow through on these items either personally or connecting to the appropriate team member.
- At least 1 years of customer service experience
- Extremely organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Strong verbal communication skills and social poise
- Access to reliable transportation to visit properties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Top candidates will be highly motivated, passionate about real estate, and ready to work hard for significant results. The ideal candidate will be committed to follow up and follow through, and be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize. A commitment to quality, composure under pressure, and a positive outlook are paramount.
To apply, please click on the link and complete the form.