At The Menkiti Group, we are dedicated to the mission of transforming lives and communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore your career trajectory with us. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with integrated marketing experience to join MG Residential, our award-winning residential sales team. This role is essential to the rapid growth of our residential sales team, which is expanding into additional markets in the metro area.
This is the perfect role for a rising star who wants an in-house experience where they have the opportunity to earn significant creative control and influence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and execute brand and property-specific integrated marketing campaigns to drive sales team lead generation;
- Lead the marketing strategy and day-to-day execution for a high volume of residential property listings leveraging a network of agents, client database, online syndication, social media, video, direct mail, and other proven tactics;
- Drive campaigns through content management system and effectively monitor success;
- Maintain high brand standards through the design and production of both print collateral and digital marketing materials;
- Oversee and lead reputation management for sales team and brand, leveraging technology resources to maximize positive internet and social media reputation
- Develop content for property listings, event promotion, social media, video, listing and buyer presentations, etc.
- Maintain marketing platform and branded collateral for real estate professionals to leverage for individualized marketing initiatives;
- Plan and manage high-visibility events for client engagement, brand recognition, and community impact;
- Oversee sales content on corporate website and blog updates;
- Manage marketing calendar of events – training sessions, networking events, educational seminars – and promote using targeted marketing;
- Ensure leads are effectively captured and tracked in Sales Force; and
- Cultivate industry partnerships, as well as joint-marketing and other key organizational relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years of integrated marketing experience;
- Strong preference for real estate industry marketing and communications experience;
- Graphic design background required; familiarity and competence with campaign management platforms such as mail chimp, database management platforms, and reputation management platforms;
- Experience in a high-growth environment preferred;
- Ability to build powerful relationships and represent the team in a strong and consistent manner in various settings;
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually; and
- Bachelor’s Degree.
To apply, please complete the application form:
Marketing Associate - MG Residential
ABOUT THE MENKITI GROUP
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, the Menkiti Group has invested over $100 million in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed over 600,000 square feet of residential and commercial property, and has brokered the sale of over $550 million in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $1.7 billion in 2015 sales.
MG Residential is a dynamic and rapidly-growing team that is focused on providing high quality representation to buyers and sellers as well as investment advisory services to individual and institutional investors in Washington, DC. We are affiliated with Keller Williams Capital Properties, the fasted growing residential brokerage in the area.