As the fastest growing franchise group within the Keller Williams Realty International system, we are actively seeking a Lead Recruiter to grow our brokerage operations across the Mid-Atlantic region. This key individual will serve on KWCP’s leadership team, with seven locations across DC, Maryland, and Virginia, and nearly 1,000 licensed real estate agents. APPLY TODAY.
The Lead Recruiter will have three areas of focus:
(1) recruiting and hiring brokerage staff (Team Leaders), Operations + Accounting Administrators (MCAs), and Marketing + Client Services Coordinators (MCCs)
(2) recruiting high-volume teams to the brokerage, and
(3) recruiting high-producing agents to the brokerage.
Recruiting efforts will span the company’s Mid-Atlantic operations and will not be restricted to a single market center. The Lead Recruiter will be responsible for building a strong team and deep bench of operational staff to run the brokerage and maintain aggressive growth in the number top-producing real estate teams and agents within the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the hiring and development of brokerage staff as well as ensure they are properly trained and held accountable to KWCP’s high-performance standards
- Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing teams and agents to the office
- Build and nurture a deep bench of staff, team, and agent leads
- Serve as the conduit between the brokerage operations, HR, and marketing
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- At least 10 years of recruiting experience, with the demonstrated ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- In-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
- Although a background in real estate is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in recruiting for other industries will also be considered (candidates from mortgage, title, insurance and allied fields encouraged to apply)
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Top candidates will be natural leaders, influencers, and teachers. They will be self-motivated and naturally high-achievers, who value the team over the individual. They will be persuasive and will persevere, will act ethically with personal integrity, and with a high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be seeking unlimited opportunity and will be committed to attaining the highest level of results.