MG Development is dedicated to strengthening communities through the strategic development of residential and commercial property in emerging urban markets. Our development team specializes in single family and multi-family new construction and renovations, neighborhood commercial development, and large-scale mixed-use, transit-oriented development with an emphasis on sustainability and affordability.
Over the past 19 years, The Menkiti Group has invested over $390MM in emerging urban neighborhoods, worked on the development of over 3.8MM SF of real estate, built a pipeline with deals worth over $1.7 billion under control and has assisted over 2,000 families in purchasing their first homes. Catalytic projects include MLK Gateway, Bond Bread with Howard University, The Yards Parcels G1 and G2 in partnership with Brookfield, St. Elizabeths Parcels 7, 8, and 9, and Parcel D-4 in partnership with The Community Builders in Boston.
Our team is known for working through complex financial scenarios with creativity and for delivering high-quality, impactful projects that enhance the fabric of the surrounding communities.
- Develop large-scale mixed-use transit-oriented projects
- Renovate and own neighborhood commercial properties along emerging corridors
- Special expertise in the development of affordable and workforce house utilizing Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- New single-family home construction and renovations
- Build boutique condominium projects