MG Development is dedicated to strengthening communities through the strategic development of residential and commercial property in emerging urban markets. Our development team specializes in single family and multi-family new construction and renovations, neighborhood commercial development, and large-scale mixed-use, transit-oriented development with an emphasis on sustainability and affordability.
Over the past 19 years, The Menkiti Group has invested over $360MM in emerging urban neighborhoods, worked on the development of over 3.8MM SF of real estate, and has assisted over 2,000 families in purchasing their first homes. The Menkiti Group currently has over 4.9M SF in its development pipeline including catalytic projects in Washington, DC such as MLK Gateway, Bond Bread with Howard University, The Yards Parcels G1 and G2 in partnership with Brookfield, and St. Elizabeths Parcels 7, 8, and 9.
Our team is known for working through complex financial scenarios with creativity and for delivering high-quality, impactful projects that enhance the fabric of the surrounding communities.
- Develop large-scale mixed-use transit-oriented projects
- Renovate and own neighborhood commercial properties along emerging corridors
- Special expertise in the development of affordable and workforce house utilizing Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- New single-family home construction and renovations
- Build boutique condominium projects