Thank you for your interest in partnering with the CPMG Foundation. We were founded in 2014 by the leadership of both The Menkiti Group and Keller Williams Capital Properties with the intent to respond to the diverse social needs existing in the National Capital Region and make a meaningful and lasting impact on the communities we touch on a daily basis.
Everything you need to know about partnering with the CPMG Foundation is included below. Please send any additional questions to: Kheaton@menkitigroup.com.
The CPMG Foundation has a mission to enhance the quality of life for people living in urban communities. We do so by investing in 501©3 organizations making an impact in our priority areas of Education, Housing, Youth, and Entrepreneurship. We also provide basic need assistance to employees of The Menkiti Group and Keller Williams Capital Properties.
TYPES OF GIVING
Our giving falls into two categories: Sponsorships and Program Grants.
Sponsorships are typically for one-time events held by non-profit organizations to fundraise or bring greater awareness to their body of work. We award program grants to help implement and/or operate a specific program aligned with a non-profit organization’s mission.
Program grants are applied over a one year cycle, but we will consider multi-year requests on a case by case basis. Our giving is conducted under the leadership and direction of our Board of Directors and funding decisions are made on a monthly basis.
- An organization requesting support must have 501(c)3 status.
- Support is provided for sponsorships and specific program needs, rather than for general funding.
- Support is provided for organizations located in the National Capital Region only.
- Support is not provided to religious organizations for sectarian purposes, nor to political associations.
- Support is not provided to individuals.
- We require that all proposals be submitted through the online application form below. This will ensure your proposal reaches the appropriate person for review and timely response. We no longer accept requests via email, fax, mail or phone.
- All decisions made by the Board are final.
- Funding requests may be denied, even if all criteria are met.
- Please allow at least 45 days for request consideration.
Please complete all areas of the application below. All questions and items must be completed entirely to be considered for funding.