Do you have a passion for real estate and love working with people and exploring the dynamic neighborhoods across the city, then this could be a very rewarding position for you.
At The Menkiti Group, we transform communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we are a company who does that. We are seeking a highly motivated Buyer Specialist to join our team.
Top candidates will be highly motivated, passionate about real estate, and ready to work hard for significant results. High sociability, drawing energy from working with people, creating urgency and optimism are also key qualities.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Daily lead prospecting to perspective, new and past clients
- Converting leads to appointments
- Conducting a needs analysis for clients
- Preview local homes and understand local market conditions
- Contract negotiations
- Coordinate property previews and visits
- Guide clients through the offer and contract process
- Commitment to learning and growth through regular attendance at team meetings and events
- Host regular open houses and local events
- At least 2 years of prior sales experience
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Residential real estate license or the ability to complete licensing requirements
- Strong verbal communication skills and social poise
- Extremely organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
- Access to reliable transportation to visit properties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
About The Menkiti Group:
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, the Menkiti Group has invested over $120 million in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, developed over 500,000 square feet of residential and commercial property, and has brokered the sale of over $550 million in residential real estate. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $1.46 billion in 2014 sales.
The Menkiti Group has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City/Fortune Magazine as being among the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation.
To apply, please send a cover letter with why you believe your skills and experience may be a great match for our company, along with a resume a to firstname.lastname@example.org