Build Your Career Here
At The Menkiti Group, we are building more than homes and commercial corridors; we are building a network of people bound by a common mission to transform lives, careers, and communities through real estate. We share a collective spirit of service and hold tight to our culture of doing good while doing well.
Our organization moves quickly to fulfill its mission and potential. To join us in this pursuit, an uncompromising work ethic and a tenacious approach to problem-solving are essential. And because we work in interdisciplinary and integrated teams, flexibility, curiosity, a spirit of generosity, and a sense of humor are required.
Are you ready for an amazing challenge and rewarding responsibility? If so, we encourage you to send us a resume and samples of your best work.
- Office Coordinator – We are seeking a highly motivated Office Coordinator to join MG Residential, our residential sales team. The Office Coordinator is a role that is essential to the rapid growth of a residential sales team that will sell over 200 homes across the DC Metro area this year.
- Commercial Associate The MG Commercial team seeks a motivated and knowledgeable Associate with a keen interest and ability in commercial leasing, acquisitions, and customer service to join the company. This role involves helping drive business leads, develop a robust client roster, help drive revenue and opportunity, and help support the Development team with market data and project opportunities.
- Asset Manager Associate This role supports the Asset Management team in all disciplines of real estate investment, including acquisitions/dispositions, leasing, construction, property management, equity and debt financing, cash flow and financial analysis and reporting. It requires an in-depth knowledge of financial concepts, construction & development capabilities and rigorous attention to detail. If this is you, read more and click the title to apply today.
- Lead Recruiter Keller Williams Capital Properties, (KWCP) an affiliate company of The Menkiti Group, has an immediate opening for a Lead Recruiter to grow brokerage operations through talent acquisition and agent recruiting. This key role will recruit and hire brokerage staff, recruit high-volume sales teams to the brokerage, and will recruit high-producing agents to the brokerage, for seven offices across DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- General Superintendent The Development team seeks an experienced General Superintendent with a strong construction & project management background for multiple residential and mixed-use projects. This role is key to the success of this busy and quickly expanding department. Click the title for full details and to apply today.
- Telemarketer/Inside Sales Agent If you are magnetic on the phone, fearless about the next contact on your list, and love real estate, this could be the position for you. We are looking for an amazing Inside Telemarketer that will be our new Inside Sales Agent for MG Residential, the #1 Residential Sales Team in KW Capital Properties. Real estate familiarity is essential, as is sales experience – particularly call center or inside sales – a must to succeed in this role. Apply today!
- Listing Specialist We are seeking a highly motivated residential real estate agent with sales and marketing experience to serve as a Listing Specialist on our award-winning MG Residential sales team. This role is essential to the rapid growth of our residential sales team, which is expanding into additional markets in the metro area. Click the title to apply today, to be with a Top 1% nationally ranked team!
- Real Estate Agents As one of the top Real Estate teams in the DMV, and #31 of Keller Williams worldwide, MG Residential seeks highly motivated Real Estate Agents to join our sales team. No real estate experience is necessary, although sales experience is preferred. Highly-driven professionals from other industries are encouraged to apply – we will train a candidate worthy of investment with our world-class education and learning. Apply today, and start earning quickly.
- Finance and Asset Management Intern The Development team seeks an undergraduate/ graduate school level Intern with strong research skills, knowledge of real estate finance, and someone that is self- motivated to make valuable contributions to the company. Opportunities to learn and participate in the enterprise include: developing monthly management reports, providing analytical support for underwriting acquisitions, implementation of asset management for new acquisitions, and tasks as assigned. Click above to learn more and to apply today.
- Operations Manager The Operations Manager is responsible for managing all operational systems and processes throughout the enterprise including, but not limited to: office management, information technology, human resources, and hiring and training of staff.
Opportunities for Students
We offer internship opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students year-round in the fields of real estate development, architecture, business operations, sales, marketing/corporate communications, property management, accounting, and finance. We work with your schedule, and to help you meet necessary credits towards your degree.
The application process is ongoing; please include a cover letter and current resume, as well as work product examples, or design portfolio as appropriate for consideration.