Build Your Career Here
At The Menkiti Group, we are building more than homes and commercial corridors; we are building a network of people bound by a common mission to transform lives, careers, and communities through real estate. We share a collective spirit of service and hold tight to our culture of doing good while doing well.
Our organization moves quickly to fulfill its mission and potential. To join us in this pursuit, an uncompromising work ethic and a tenacious approach to problem-solving are essential. And because we work in interdisciplinary and integrated teams, flexibility, curiosity, a spirit of generosity, and a sense of humor are required!
Are you ready for an amazing challenge and rewarding responsibility? If so, we encourage you to send us a resume and samples of your best work.
- Executive Assistant – We are seeking a top candidate who has a commitment to quality, composure under pressure, confidentiality and a positive outlook. This is a position for someone who is detailed and service-oriented with a loving heart, whatever-it-takes attitude about life and a high sense for urgency. This candidate will be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, possess the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize and maintain a high-level organization.
- Office Manager – We are seeking a highly motivated individual with office and/or management experience to join The Menkiti Group. This position fulfills a critical role and is responsible for the operations of the Menkiti Group headquarters in Northeast Washington, DC, including office management, reception, conference room management, projects, and other administrative tasks.
- Marketing & Communications Manager – seeking an experienced, driven, and highly capable hybrid candidate that is creative, intuitive, logical, responsive, and proactive in all aspects of integrated marketing communication systems, ideas, and tactical implementation. From campaigns to events, from print and digital marketing pieces to media and milestone impact, this role is exciting and diverse.
- Listing Specialist We are seeking a highly motivated residential real estate agent with sales and marketing experience to serve as a Listing Specialist on our award-winning MG Residential sales team. This role is essential to the rapid growth of our residential sales team, which is expanding into additional markets in the metro area. Click the title to apply today, to be with a Top 1% nationally ranked team!
- Real Estate Agents As one of the top Real Estate teams in the DMV, and #31 of Keller Williams worldwide, MG Residential seeks highly motivated Real Estate Agents to join our sales team. No real estate experience is necessary, although sales experience is preferred. Highly-driven professionals from other industries are encouraged to apply – we will train a candidate worthy of investment with our world-class education and learning. Apply today, and start earning quickly.
Opportunities for Students
We offer internship opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students year-round in the fields of real estate development, architecture, business operations, sales, marketing/corporate communications, property management, accounting, and finance. We work with your schedule, and to help you meet necessary credits towards your degree.
The application process is ongoing; please include a cover letter and current resume, as well as work product examples, or design portfolio as appropriate for consideration.