Build Your Career Here
At The Menkiti Group, we are building more than homes and commercial corridors; we are building a network of people bound by a common mission to transform lives, careers, and communities through real estate. We share a collective spirit of service and hold tight to our culture of doing good while doing well.
Our organization moves quickly to fulfill its mission and potential. To join us in this pursuit, an uncompromising work ethic and a tenacious approach to problem-solving are essential. And because we work in interdisciplinary and integrated teams, flexibility, curiosity, a spirit of generosity, and a sense of humor are required.
Are you ready for an amazing challenge and rewarding responsibility? If so, we encourage you to send us a resume and samples of your best work.
- Office Manager – We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with office and/or management experience to join The Menkiti Group. This position fulfills a critical role within the organization and is essential as the family of companies expands. The Office Manager is responsible for the operations of the Menkiti Group headquarters in Northeast Washington, DC, including office management, reception, conference room management and other administrative tasks.
- Transaction Coordinator – The MG Residential sales team seeks a highly motivated Transaction Coordinator to assist agents by managing all the paperwork and deadlines involved in contract-to-close transactions in the homebuying process. This is a central role that supports a top national sales team and is a solutions-oriented, skilled and experienced professional.
- Commercial Associate The MG Commercial team seeks a motivated and knowledgeable Associate with a keen interest and ability in commercial leasing, acquisitions, and customer service to join the company. This role involves helping drive business leads, develop a robust client roster, help drive revenue and opportunity, and help support the Development team with market data and project opportunities.
- Lead Recruiter Keller Williams Capital Properties, (KWCP) an affiliate company of The Menkiti Group, has an immediate opening for a Lead Recruiter to grow brokerage operations through talent acquisition and agent recruiting. This key role will recruit and hire brokerage staff, recruit high-volume sales teams to the brokerage, and will recruit high-producing agents to the brokerage, for seven offices across DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Listing Specialist We are seeking a highly motivated residential real estate agent with sales and marketing experience to serve as a Listing Specialist on our award-winning MG Residential sales team. This role is essential to the rapid growth of our residential sales team, which is expanding into additional markets in the metro area. Click the title to apply today, to be with a Top 1% nationally ranked team!
- Real Estate Agents As one of the top Real Estate teams in the DMV, and #31 of Keller Williams worldwide, MG Residential seeks highly motivated Real Estate Agents to join our sales team. No real estate experience is necessary, although sales experience is preferred. Highly-driven professionals from other industries are encouraged to apply – we will train a candidate worthy of investment with our world-class education and learning. Apply today, and start earning quickly.
Opportunities for Students
We offer internship opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students year-round in the fields of real estate development, architecture, business operations, sales, marketing/corporate communications, property management, accounting, and finance. We work with your schedule, and to help you meet necessary credits towards your degree.
The application process is ongoing; please include a cover letter and current resume, as well as work product examples, or design portfolio as appropriate for consideration.